- Products and Services
- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
- Time, date and location to be established at least one week in advance. Longer lead-time is better.
- Employees must present current written doctor's Rx.
- Our representative will display over 50 stylish safety frames (Z87.1) for selection by style, color and size.
- We take necessary measurements for optical accuracy and proper fitting.
- The eyewear is made and returned for fitting.
- Dispensing Fee schedule: one (1)hour minimum … 7 people minimum
$11.00 per person or…
$77.00 minimum flat charge if less than 7 Rx's ordered.
Flat time schedule beyond 1 hour available.
Over 15 office locations are available in the Bay Area where DEFENSOR Rx industrial frames may be selected.
- Employee must make an appointment at the office selected, and bring his/her current written doctor's prescription.
- If an eye examination is required, it can be performed at any of these offices. A separate arrangement must be made for this.
- Frame selection procedure is the same as described in the ON-SITE order/dispensing above.
- Doctor's office order/dispensing fee schedule:
$20.00/person single vision, bifocal, trifocal lenses.
$35.00/person progressive multifocal, occupational segs.
- Above includes two visits one for ordering, the 2nd for verification and fitting.
- Doctor's order/dispensing fee will be itemized separately on DEFENSOR'S invoice to the company for the safety eyewear. That money is fully reimbursed to the doctor's office when DEFENSOR receives and pays the doctor's monthly bill for this order/dispensing service.